Thursday, March 11, 2010

God Will Get Our Attention

The date was Wednesday, March 10, 2010, and I wanted a little quite time to read the Book that I had been reading by Charles Stanley... "THE SOURCE OF MY STRENGTH". I came into my bedroom like I always do, and started to read, and all of a sudden, I realized that I was focusing more on Kims (MY Wife) Conversation, than I was on my Book.
Kim was in the Living Room, and she had just began a conversation that was distracting me, so I decided that I would just open the door to our walk in closet, and sit there on the floor in the middle of the closet, and read my Book in silence. When I set down, I noticed that it was "SWEET SILENCE", and then out of nowhere came a tick tock noise, and it really started to freak me out, and I started to think, Can I really hear our upstair neighbors clock that good?
I set the Book to the side, and started to do some investigating, and I noticed that the sound was coming from a box that I was leaning on, because we did not unpack everything, and so therefore this box was still there with a "FEW" things in it.
The point that I'm trying to get to, is how GOD had me at the place where "HE" wanted me to be at the right time... (GODS TIME)...You see, I was trying to do things "MY WAY", but GOD had different plans. I did not unpack my "ORDINATION" certificate, and my "LICENSE" certificate that had been given to me to show that I was Licensed, and a "ORDAINED" Minister. I did this on purpose, because looking at those papers always "REMINDED" me that GOD had a work for me, and I'm just gonna be Honest, Sometimes I just don't feel like I can do anything for GOD.
Anyway, as I opened the box to see what was ticking, I noticed an old clock that we bought some years back, and it never did keep proper time, but this time it just happened to be on "GODS TIME". I reached for the clock, and pulled the battery out, and as I was doing so, there lay my two certificates to remind me that GOD had something for me to do. I recognized it right off, I knew this was GOD telling me to get to work, so I took them out, and I have them standing on my dresser at this moment. This is nothing but "THE LOVE" of an "ALMIGHTY GOD", saying that if I send you, then I have "QUALIFIED" you.
I just want to say "THANK YOU GOD" for your "LOVE", and your "PATIENCE" with me, and I pray that "YOU" will always strengthen me when I need it, and always keep me with "YOUR GRACE"... "PRAISE GOD"...

No comments:

Post a Comment